Brand Development Manager Easton, PA
Position Summary: Serves as vendor expert on all assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the nation-wide execution of numerous multi-million dollar brand plans.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress, promotional effectiveness, and activity levels.
- Serves as company vendor expert on all assigned vendors.
- Develops, recommends, and executes marketing activities to help maximize brand sales.
- Research, analyze and evaluate vendor promotion, performance, trends, competitiveness and visibility.
- Conducts quarterly business planning meetings with brand management and Phillips senior management and Executive team.
- Conducts monthly internal brand meetings with Phillips marketing & sales management.
- Regularly communicates with vendors to ensure they remain up to date on all vendor happenings.
- Stays informed and up to date on industry happenings and competitive strategies.
- Attends various trade shows.
- Quarterly travel with sales representatives to visit accounts required.
- Leads by example and always make the safe choice.
Develops and maintains a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries.Corrects unsafe behavior and enforce all safety rules and regulations. Promotes and participates actively in all safety programs and activities and include everyone in your department. Ensures that all supervisors also lead by example, teach safety, and correct unsafe behavior. Eliminates any known safety hazards or as directed by the EH&S Specialist or safety committee.
- MBA preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college required
- Five years professional office experience in consumer goods marketing/product development required.
- Previous analytical skills required.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including advanced use of Excel.
- AS400 experience desired.
- Pet industry experience strongly preferred.
To apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org