Industrial Engineer-Facilities Easton, PA
Position Summary: Will establish systems and processes for the facilities including designing, slotting, merchandising and layout.
- Develops and manages the slotting, merchandising and layout strategies.
- Develops processes to improve productivity, order accuracy and product damage.
- Designs the plant layout for all processes and procedures including power sources, climate control, water, and lighting and oversees the ongoing operation of the systems.
- Works closely with others establishing facility lease and permit requirements.
- Determines the maintenance schedule for all operating systems within the building, including any downtime for part replacement and efficiency testing.
- Focuses on specific aspects of the overall operation and works to ensure all systems are working at optimum efficiency.
- Travel of up to 25%, which includes travel assignments of 2-3 weeks in length during integration projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Operational or Mechanical Engineering.
- Four-plus years of experience implementing processes and systems preferably in a distribution center environment.
- Expert level Excel experience is required.
- Ability to navigate and modify AutoCAD drawings helpful.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required.
- Desire to create industry-leading processes and systems.
- Requires a positive, high-energy, team player and self-starter.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, including assignments of 2-3 weeks in length during integration projects.
Qualified candidates please submit resume and cover letter, including salary requirements for consideration.
To apply, send resume cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com