Sr. Industrial Engineer Easton, PA
Position Summary: To lead and participate in initiatives to improve processes and methods that drive operational excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and participates in initiatives to improve process and methods to drive operational excellent.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to develop, implement, and maintain productivity standards.
- Provides thought leadership around network optimization, transportation route optimization, inventory management and allocation, materials handling methodologies, materials flow, and capacity utilization.
- Conducts statistical analysis and provide recommendations aimed at improving utilization of space and equipment.
- Compiles total cost and benefit of proposed capital projects including evaluation of effect on labor, equipment, space, fill rates, accuracy, and other metrics.
- Leverages Operations Research and Statistics tools.
- Maps and documents processes.
- Analyzes operational data in order to design the best processes and systems.
- Travel up to 50%, including assignments of 2-3 weeks in length during integration projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Operational or Mechanical Engineering. MBA or MS degree a plus.
- Four-plus years of experience improving processes and systems preferably in a distribution center environment.
- Knowledge of Operations Research and Statistics.
- Experience conducting and/or managing simulation projects a plus.
- Expert level Excel experience is required.
- Ability to navigate and modify AutoCAD drawings helpful.
- Aptitude for data analysis and understanding system simulation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required.
- Desire to create industry-leading processes and systems.
- Requires a positive, high-energy, team player and self-starter.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%, including assignments of 2-3 weeks in length during integration projects.
Qualified candidates please submit resume and cover letter, including salary requirements for consideration. firstname.lastname@example.org