Pack Out Lead – 2nd Shift Easton, PA
Position Summary: Responsible to assist supervisor in day to day operation in warehouse efficiently and in accordance with Phillips Feed guidelines, policies and procedures. Ensure operations run safely and attain improved efficiencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, directing work, implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiencies; Provides consistent performance feedback to supervisor and managers.
- Oversee picking, checking, and/or loading operation and be accountable for the productivity levels of the employees.
- Provide consistent performance feedback and dedicate appropriate time to developing skills of employees
- Promote and ensure all warehouse safety and food safety standards are met and/or exceeded
- Support operations by picking product as needed to meet business demands
- Each shift, collect all pertinent productivity and safety data: e.g.: Picker Product sheets and safety inspection sheets
- Leads by example and always make the safe choice. Participates in a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries. Ensures proper PPE is used at all times. Watches out for co-workers and warn them when there are any safety issues or hazards
- Picks bulk bag and full case customer orders per the order ticket throughout a large warehouse operating an order picker
- Places order items on a pallet and takes full pallets to the loading dock to be placed on truck
- Picks small repack items throughout the mezzanine
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) ; Associates degree highly preferred
- Two plus years in a leadership role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and distribution software.
- RF Scanning experience helpful
To apply, submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: Careers@phillipspet.com