Warehouse Associates 2nd & 3rd Shift Easton, PA
Full Time, hourly position. Responsible for picking bulk bag and full case customer orders throughout large warehouse operating an order picker. We offer incentive pay based on performance. Fast paced environment doing continuous lifting. Ability to be trained and certified to safely operate warehouse equipment. Will be cross trained in other warehouse functions.
- 2nd and 3rd shift positions.
- Must be willing to work mandatory O/T as directed by warehouse management to meet customer requirements in relation to on-time deliveries and increased volume levels.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Warehouse equipment experience and certification preferred.
- Must be comfortable working at heights of up to 35 feet.
- Must be able to continuously lift 50 lb bags.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language and perform basic math skills.
- Pre-employment drug screen and reference checks required for all positions.
To apply, you may complete an application at our Easton facility, or submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org