Warehouse Manager – 2nd Shift Clyde, Ohio
Position Summary: Oversee all warehouse staff and the functions performed during the night shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include determine staffing requirements, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, directing work, plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiencies; monitor and appraising staff performance, set goals and objectives; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Provides consistent performance feedback and dedicates appropriate time to developing skills of subordinates to maximize potential.
• Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels ; train and coach employees as needed
• Oversee warehouse functions, including: order selection, invoicing, picking, packing, and loading; appropriate workforce planning consistently meets operational objectives
• Insure facility is kept neat, clean, and organized at all times
• Communicate as needed with vendors, customers, and corporate in a timely and professional manner
• Insure all company policies are implemented with associates
• Possess an operational understanding of the Roadnet routing program as it relates to timely departures of routes
• Coordinate transportation issues with Ohio Receiving Manager and/or PA transportation manager to achieve efficiency and compliance for A&K Logistics
• Develops and maintains a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries. Corrects unsafe behavior and enforce all safety rules and regulations. Promotes and participates actively in all safety programs and activities and include everyone in your department. Teaches safety and corrects unsafe behavior. Eliminates any known safety hazards or as directed by the EH&S Specialist or safety committee.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Five to seven years warehouse management and supervisory experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Possess an operational understanding of the INFOR AS400 system
• Ability to leverage computerized systems and spreadsheets to measure and analyze efficiencies
To apply, please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org