Storefront Tutorial: Additional Add To Cart Methods
Here are instructions on how to use the various Add To Cart methods within storefront:
Using the Order Pad
Registered order entry users can use the Order Pad to order up to 20 items at a time if you know the item numbers.
To use the Order Pad:
- In the My Account section on the right side of the page, click .
- In the first line on the Order Pad, specify an item number, quantity to order, and ordering unit of measure such as CASE or EACH. The ordering unit of measure is not required. It will default to the item number’s unit of measure.
- Repeat step 2 for up to 20 items.
- Click Shopping Cart page. . If you forget to add a quantity before you click , a quantity of one is added to the cart automatically. If necessary, you can change the quantity on the
Using Line Item Add
Use Line Item Add to quickly add items to the shopping cart, one at a time, if you know the item number.
To use Line Item Add:
- In the Line Item Add section on the right side of the page, specify the item number, quantity to order, and ordering unit of measure such as CASE or EACH. The ordering unit of measure is not always required. It will default to the item’s unit of measure.
Click. Depending on system configurations:
Your item is added to the shopping cart and you can continue shopping or checkout.