Choose one of two dates:
Tuesday, August 21 or Thursday, August 23
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
No appointment necessary
This job fair is for 2nd and 3rd Shift Warehouse positions.
Forklift experience preferred, but not required.
Please wear close-toed shoes to enter warehouse.
BRING YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Do you love working as a team and being physically active at work? Are you looking for a full-time position at a well-established and rapidly growing company? If so, this career opportunity may be for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload and receive product safely in accordance with Phillips Feed policies and procedures
- Verify accuracy and count of product on receiving documents
- Select orders accurately to customer satisfaction. includes dry, refrigerated, and frozen products
- Pack and ship orders as needed
- Maintain department productivity and accuracy goals
- Using an order selector gather bulk bag and full case customer orders per the order ticket throughout the large warehouse operating an order picker
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous general warehouse experience necessary
- Warehouse equipment experience including forklift, electric pallet jacks and high reach necessary.
- Voice pick experience preferred.
- Must be able to continuously lift 50 pound bags.
Passing of pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required for all positions.
Phillips Pet Food & Supplies has been in business since 1938. Today, Phillips is the premier pet food and pet supply distributor with distribution centers strategically located across the United States. We proudly service pet stores, feed & farm stores, groomers, veterinarians, and humane organizations. Here are some of the perks of working with Phillips:
- Attractive compensation, benefits, and incentive packages.
- Benefits offered after 90 Days include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401K.
- Phillips offers a casual, team-oriented work environment.
- We like to have fun and encourage camaraderie through company events and luncheons.
- Phillips offers employee discounts on pet food and supplies.
- Phillips gives back! Phillips donations help to support local charities and animal shelters.
- At Phillips, your safety is much more than a Priority… it’s a Key Value of the organization!